What data do we collect?
Clean Air Fund collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number, and so on.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Clean Air Fund with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our updates or an event
- Apply for a job with Clean Air Fund
- Apply for funding from Clean Air Fund
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via e-mail
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Clean Air Fund collects your data so that we can:
- Send you Clean Air Fund updates you have registered for
- Send you information relating to events you have registered for
- Process your job application
Clean Air Fund will not share your data with other organisations except when referencing successful job applicants.
How do we store your data?
Clean Air Fund securely stores your data on our secure cloud-based servers and uses passwords to restrict access to relevant employees.
For more information on document retention, please contact Clean Air Fund.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Clean Air Fund from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other team members of Clean Air Fund.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact Clean Air Fund.
What are your data protection rights?
Clean Air Fund would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Clean Air Fund for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Clean Air Fund correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Clean Air Fund to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Clean Air Fund erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Clean Air Fund restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Clean Air Funds processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Clean Air Fund transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Clean Air Fund by email at email@example.com.
Or write to us:
Clean Air Fund
Climate Hub @ The Neighbourhood Office
40 Bermondsey Street
London SE1 3UD
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality – Clean Air Fund uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Clean Air Fund uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Clean Air Fund sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org