The team at the Clean Air Fund brings a unique perspective.
We draw from our experience partnering with governments, funders, businesses and campaigners. We share stories about inspiring clean air champions and game-changing clean air initiatives in the key regions where we work. We also offer insights on the air quality funding landscape, air quality data, health impacts of air pollution and other cross-cutting themes.
Imagine if you had a magic tool that could save millions of lives and help fix climate change really quickly…
Turns out we do, we just haven’t used it yet. It’s called cleaning the air we breathe.Jane Burston – Executive Director of the Clean Air Fund
Our founding Executive Director, Jane Burston, and other colleagues, are experienced media commentators in broadcast and print media and on podcasts.
Get in touch
To discuss a news story or request an interview, please get in touch with Sue Wixley on +44 (0)7932688431 or via email.
Examples of media coverage
- Forbes: Meet the next generation of sustainability leaders
- Air Quality News: Air quality in the UK could reach WHO targets by 2030 if reforms delivered
- Alliance Magazine: On the impact of air pollution
- The Guardian: More global aid goes to fossil fuels than tackling dirty air
- Siemens: The Optimistic Outlook podcast
- BBC Radio 4: A letter to the 21st Century