We are growing and advertise all vacancies on LinkedIn and on this page.
Head of Health
Air pollution is one of the biggest public health issues we face globally – and it is getting worse. It affects every cell and organ in the body. Every year, millions of adults and children die prematurely, or see their health adversely affected by air pollution.
The Clean Air Fund is looking to appoint a Head of Health. This position requires excellent strategic vision, dynamic leadership skills, strong networks across global health institutions, and a deep understanding of the health policy landscape – particularly as it relates to the social/environmental determinant of health.
The ideal candidate will bring expertise in public health and air quality/climate, and actively embrace CAF’s vision of a world in which everyone can breathe clean air. As this is a new role, there will be scope to develop and shape it over time as the team grows.
This role will offer you the opportunity to be at the heart of efforts to reduce air pollution across the globe, working with exceptionally high calibre colleagues. You would be part of shaping and growing an ambitious organisation, leading on how we shape and own how we establish air quality as a priority with key health organisations.
For more information about the Clean Air Fund and the Head of Health role please see attached job description here.
- This role will be based in the UK and therefore applicants should have right to work in the UK
- This role is being offered as a full time permanent contract on a competitive salary.
- Closing date 8 November 2021
- Please note all applications for this role need to be sent via OxfordHR Head of Health – Clean Air Fund – Oxford HR
As a small team, we regret that we are unable to review speculative applications.
More about the Clean Air Fund
Our mission and values
We’re working towards a world where everyone can breathe clean air.
Alongside this shared mission, our team is united by the values behind our work:
- We are driven by impact. We get things done, often behind the scenes.
- We solve problems and scale solutions. We work to plug gaps in the system. We find, support and share innovative ideas that get results.
- We are collaborative. A better tomorrow is only possible through working together. We focus on making connections to strengthen and build the network of people working to clean our air.
- We fund organisations, support them in other ways, and fill gaps in the field. This mix allows us to strengthen the movement for clean air strategically and proactively.
We have three core values at the Clean Air Fund, we are collaborative, dynamic and evidence informed.
Find out how our values influence how we work: What is it like to work at the Clean Air Fund?
Our statement about Diversity & Inclusion
In order for our organisation, programmes and projects to be inclusive and equitable, we see the need to build a diverse and inclusive team at all levels of the organisation. Read about our commitments here: CAF Diversity and Inclusion Statement June 2021.